Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

This was oddly fantastic!

Don't Say...... Don't Say......

I like it! Pretty good.
I know you pointed it out already but, just try speaking a bit slower.
Looks like this is your first video here, i would love to see what else you make. We all gotta start somewhere, keep it up.

ArchIsNotAwesome responds:

Thank you! I have a few other animations up on YouTube (and some KinzTube videos that I rather not speak of), so this isn't really my first animation lol. But thank you for the review! (ayyy, it rhymed)

KillLaKiss KillLaKiss

Always thought the point of Newgrounds was to show things you animated yourself..
This seems more youtube worthy.

Bofdal responds:

Ok, `this was really more of just a little project I don't expect anyone to be impressed sorry for wasting your time.

Anime Girl Toilet Adventure Anime Girl Toilet Adventure

Nope!!

I Wanna Be A Pokemon I Wanna Be A Pokemon

I definitely want more of this!
*added to favs*

Mob Vs Tetsuo Mob Vs Tetsuo

Looks shitty? What are you talking about?! This was the best thing I've seen all week! That ending made it better!

Original Pokemon Intro (Sprite Edition!) Original Pokemon Intro (Sprite Edition!)

Omg! This is great stuff! I would not be surprised if this became a Newgrounds classic! I need more!!

FILM QUEST - Episode 1 FILM QUEST - Episode 1

Bro, this was amazing! Everyone had their own personalities, which made them seem like actual characters.
The animations were smooth, (loved the gun animations) and easy to look at, complete with very nice voice work, and a different, and interesting story. Really looking forward to ep2!

Return To Skyrim Return To Skyrim

There's only one word to describe this.....EPIC!!!!!!
Heh...that ending, man oh man.

Basement Busk Basement Busk

This was a pleasure to watch! Everything looked so nice and colorful.
Amazing!